Customer Service Representative
This is a relationship or administrative role that ensures client needs are met and sales targets are achieved. A customer service representative acts as a liaison between customers and a company to ensure prompt and efficient processing of customer correspondence, requests and orders are provided.
What Responsibilities Will I Have?
- Ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Responsible for sales administration in an office environment
- Establish direct links with field representatives
- Ensure prompt and efficient processing of customer needs
- Process and follow up customer sales, complaints and service inquiries
- Process direct sales, prices and quotes
- Arrange deliveries in accordance with company practice
- Direct general enquiries to appropriate channels
- Maintain general product knowledge
- Manage after-sales services and continually improve those services
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
Recommended High School Courses:
- agricultural education
- focus on sciences such as animal science and biology
An associate degree in agricultural business or a related field is beneficial but not required.