Digital Marketing Lead
Digital marketing leads are responsible for managing various digital programs and initiatives across multiple online platforms to increase brand awareness, generate demand and drive revenue. They will perform market research to collect data and collaborate with other marketers to create successful marketing campaigns. Digital marketing leads typically specialize within a specific role in digital marketing such as managing social media engagement, search engine optimization or business marketing campaigns.
What Responsibilities Will I Have?
- Plan, supervise and execute digital marketing campaigns
- Create marketing plans that help to sell products and create digital awareness
- Develop content for social media platforms
- Create and manage the development of email newsletters and marketing campaigns
- Monitor Google and social channels daily
- Provide technical and content audits including keyword research and search engines
- Manage marketing projects to ensure that tasks are being completed on time and on budget
- Coordinate, create and track website experience when customers visit the company website
- Collaborate with other members within the marketing team
- Develop goals and objectives to ensure marketing plans are data driven
- Work within analytical tools to monitor, analyze, refine and identify opportunities
- Evaluate potential partnerships for marketing campaigns
- Monitor and track online search engines and the effects their changes have on marketing
Recommended High School Courses:
- agricultural education
- computer skills
Digital marketing leads typically have an associate degree or bachelor’s degree in agribusiness, agricultural communications, marketing or a related field.