Pressure Washer Operator
Pressure washer operators control power washers to remove dirt, debris and staining within food and animal production facilities and animal transportation vehicles. To do this, they maintain established schedules as requested and provide feedback to improve schedule efficiency.
What Responsibilities Will I Have?
- Operate pressure washer machinery safely
- Use degreasers or removal chemicals as their labels recommend
- Maintain established schedule as requested by managers and/or clients
- Construct scaffolding as needed
- Clean rubble, debris and other waste materials
- Carry out company biosecurity and safety procedures
- Inspect surfaces after washing to ensure adequate cleaning
- Check equipment daily to ensure adequate water supply and proper working condition
- Read plans, instructions or specifications to determine work activities
- Keep tools and equipment in good repair
Recommended High School Courses:
- agricultural education
- agricultural mechanics
- animal science
- personal finance
A high school diploma is required to be a pressure washer operator.